1. 1/2 inch wide wooden blocks
2. Acrylic paint, your choice of colors
3. Photos, I had a Polaroid camera in hand, so I used it to show you this quick project
4. Copper wire-I chose a pretty color, gold
5. mini clothes pins
6. low heat glue gun/strong glue
1. Paint the blocks and clothes pins the color of your choice.
2. While waiting for the paint to dry, print out a couple of pictures. Since I was by myself at the time, I decided to take a bunch of selfies and play 3 different personas--Harry, Lily and Joe.
3. The paint is now dried and I hot glue gunned one end of the copper wire to the block, and the other end to the clothes pin.
4. Wait for glue to try and put up your photos.